Monday 25 April 2011

The spirit who won’t leave

I’ve decided that this will be my last blog for a while. The main reason for my decision is that I feel I have shared what I wanted to share at this time and now prefer to continue on with my journey privately.

There is another reason. Of late, my meditation has been disrupted by the very strong presence of a spirit who just won’t go away. It has got to the point where I believe I have to take a break from meditation in the hope that he ‘moves on.’

What I ‘see’ of him is a tall man in his mid fifties, a serious but kind man with dark black hair, slick with gel or cream and brushed back. He’s often in a suit that is non-descript but the thing that really stands out is he is constantly using a hula hoop or showing me the hula hoop around his waist, swinging and swinging it around his waist.

I’ve asked him what he wants and why he won’t ‘say’ a word. I get nothing but this strong stare and the constant hula hoop action. I’ve asked him to leave and move on but he won’t. Every session I meditate, he is there. He is blocking others from communicating with me including my grandma.

Therefore, I have decided it is time to give this a break for now. I hope you all understand and if the man with the hula hoop means anything to anyone who reads this blog, feel free to let me know at whitecollarmedium@gmail.com

For now, good luck to all

1 comment:

  1. Do you think the guy with the hula hoop could be a part of you, needing to be integrated?
    I read your article in Wellbeing mag.
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete