Saturday 2 April 2011

Advanced Souls

I’ve travelled for many years in the various jobs I’ve had throughout my career. The thrill of jumping on a plane and going to another meeting, seminar or site visit wore off, coincidentally, when I started the dream groups about 10 years ago.

These days when I travel, I spend the time in the air either reading newspapers, trying to stop myself from offering to help people who look to like they are crying out for some guidance of some sort (whether mine or a real expert!) or putting the headphones on and mulling over ‘discussions’ I’ve had with Grandma and the visitors from the other side during my meditation sessions or dream groups. I often look at the blank faces of my fellow business travellers who wish they were somewhere else or doing something enjoyable and think of some very early ‘discussions’ I had with grandma.

As I’ve mentioned in earlier posts, some of these ‘discussions’ have covered topics as wide ranging from the purpose of the everyday in our lives through to something that I cannot accept at present despite the almost daily hammerings I am getting at present from grandma in particular – the presence in our midst of advanced souls.

It has actually got to the stage where my headaches are returning from the constant messaging I’m getting from ‘her.’ It has happened before and usually coincides with me rejecting a recurring message or theme from her and the other visitors.

Before I go on about her message and our many ‘discussions’ about advanced souls being here on earth, I will admit that I haven’t quite reconciled in my mind or through my questioning of Grandma over many long nights, the argument or presumption that  all of us have and will experience many past lives.

I’ve read the books of Dr Brian Weiss with fascination and interest and will continue to research more on this past life subject to try and get to a rational position in my mind at some time in the future. For now, I can again only report on my experiences where I have been told in the strongest possible manner (if I don’t listen to something that is perceived to be an important message from Grandma and the others, I’ll know about it soon enough via the appearance of a headache) that we all live many lives until we’ve progressed enough to stay in the spirit world and help guide others on earth from there. It is apparently a much more involved process than that but I’ll discuss it with you at a later date.

According to Grandma and another visitor who I only know and ‘see’ as the very old soul (he is often present with Grandma when she is having trouble getting through to me or convincing me of something) these advanced souls are either individuals well known to most of us on earth or those that are well known to a smaller select group of people who need to understand or be guided or influenced by this person.

In preparation for writing this blog today, I ‘spoke’ to Grandma earlier in the week, to ensure I captured all that I was supposed to capture and pass on:

Me:  So the key point or common denominator among all of these advanced souls that I’ve been ‘shown’ by you is that they are living extraordinary lives on earth for a reason and they all have similar characteristics?

Grandma: Yes, they are similar but also different in their own individual ways. They appear on earth to be purposeful people or they may suddenly rise to a challenge and humans will be inspired by these people.

Me: What have they done to become like this?

Grandma: They’ve lived many lives on earth before and some may live some more before they are ready to stay in the spirit world with others like myself. It is part of their journey if you like to get to a point where they are part of the greater being that we will all become and be.

Me: I don’t understand this greater being bit.

Grandma: That’s not for now darling. You will in time and I’ll help you share the message to help others as well. For the moment, it is easier for you and others to understand about the advanced souls doing their work on earth to inspire and help others grow to where they need to be in this life.

Me: What makes these advanced souls as you call them so special? How do people recognise them?

Grandma: They will do something inspiring on the world stage or just locally. Humans will know and talk about them as being special without even knowing how special they really are or what they are doing subliminally through their words or actions. Humans will be uplifted, come together and raise their own expectations of themselves and humanity by hearing about or seeing what these advanced souls do?

Me: How would I know these advanced souls exist? Who are they?

Grandma: They are what you would call famous people and local heroes. Some are on the international stage, some aren’t. Some have an inkling that they are a little bit different without knowing that they are advanced souls and others stumble upon their roles as advanced souls and messengers by accident. To see an advanced souls you can look for the following traits and characteristics, as they all have them in various degrees. They have purpose, have experienced the worst parts of life or struggled in this life or a previous life, they have humility, compassion, presence, warmth and a message or job that results in humanity either advancing or understanding something that results in a collective shift forward in the traits and characteristics I have mentioned.

Me: I think I understand. Through something they do, we learn or accept that we should follow or be the same?

Grandma: Not always in a conscious manner. Their actions or behaviour can sink in when we least expect it or need to hear it.

Me: Can you give me some examples of advanced souls that I know of or can relate to?

Grandma:  Let’s start with an easy one – Oprah.

Me: I can see she entertains and has many fans who feel good from her being in their lives.

Grandma: You are almost right. It is not about being a fan and entertained. It is what she is doing for those that are fans. Look deeper.

Me: OK. Others?

Grandma: Here’s a few to show you how diverse these advanced souls are and that they come from many cross sections of life - Chesley Sullenberger, Professor Graeme Clark, Gerry Adams, Moira Kelly.

Me: Professor Clark (inventor of the bionic ear) and Moira Kelly (Founder of the Children First Foundation) I get. Both inspiring Australians. Chesley Sullenberger was just doing his job but OK, I’ll admit he was inspiring. But Gerry Adams?

Grandma: Look behind the curtain with all of these people, not just at the public profile that is portrayed by those who talk about them. Look, research and learn.

Me: OK. Is that it?

Grandma: Of course not. There are many more in different cultures and at different stages of their development as souls who have been on earth before and have advanced. Many, many more. Not all are on the international stage. Some inspire in local communities to help others advance through their actions.

Me: How do I and others recognise them?

Grandma: Sometimes you’ll just know or feel it or be inspired. Sometimes you can see it in their eyes or hear it in their voice because it leaves an impression on you that helps your cause and development as a human.

As I said, I have a lot more to understand about this before I can fully accept what I was ‘told.’ No doubt, as I explore this concept of advanced souls in the coming months and years, I’ll have more to report. Until them, I’m as confused as the next person.

Some of what Grandma ‘says’ about these advanced soul examples makes sense given what they have done or how they have inspired but I guess the past life concept and the potential for there being a process whereby we keep coming back to live better lives and help others – while a nice thought and theory – is harder for me to accept at the moment. Particularly Gerry Adams. I need to research that and see what she means.

No comments:

Post a Comment