Tuesday 22 March 2011

Thanks for your feedback

Firstly, I would like to thank those of you from various parts of the world who have contacted me about my writing, blog and commentary on other sites. It is great that you find my experiences a worthwhile contribution to the ongoing debate about psi and I appreciate your encouragement to continue.

In answer to a couple of questions that have consistently been raised:

1)      No. I’ve never done this for money. I’ve worked for 25 years in corporate life and that has been my day job.
2)      Absolutely I get it wrong. However, the more I meditate, the more ‘accurate’ I seem to get according to the feedback from people whose dreams I’ve worked with over the past decade. My level of accuracy also usually relates to how open the person is who is seeking some clarity from the other side.
3)      Do I take clients? Well, not really to be honest. Although I ‘communicate’ with my grandma and other spirits regularly my last session with someone else other than myself who wanted to connect with the other side was three years ago. It ever been a plan of mine to make a career out of this!

The reason I stopped was I found some of what I ‘saw’ and ‘felt’ a little too confronting. What sealed it for me to decided to take a break was heading out to dinner one night with my partner and ‘feeling’ that a man I saw at a table with a group of people in the far corner of the restaurant didn’t have long to live, despite him appearing quite jovial and happy. Although I didn’t know him or his wife who was with him among many others at the restaurant, every time I glanced in his direction, I felt this terrible heaviness in my heart and a few other signs that suggested he wasn’t going to be around for long on this earth. It really put a dampener on my own night out with my partner.

Two months later, I saw his wife walking alone down the same street as the restaurant and I followed her into the supermarket as I saw from the look in her eyes that she was forlorn. Some people in the supermarket sympathised with her and asked her how she was coping since the funeral.

At that point in my life, I decided I needed a break from doing this for others it all so I flicked the switch and tuned out for a couple of years and just left it at 'communicating' with grandma and the spirits I choose to 'hear.' That is enough for me for now.

Again, thank you for the feedback (and that from the sceptics too – I’m not 100% convinced about all this either – I’m just reporting what I experience, whatever it is and why it happens). Happy to hear about all the possible theories.

Thanks   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting and great to read about your experiences. Very thought provoking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to publish some of this on my website with your permission. Please contact me at Webmaster@Supernaturalufo.com for more details. It's refreshing to read of experiences like this without all the hype normally associated with it.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete